How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 how are hya??

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
578498675849867584908876785986/10 HEY LILS! wyd?

10/10 seen you around a lot <3

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Ermโ€ฆwho are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 @Hazel Nelson I am fine, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nervous, I have exams today

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh good luck!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Alien!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 yeah, we like aliens, aliens

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
Reminds me of the bananas song lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe