OOC Let's Chat!

Good evening cass!

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:35 good evening chat!
Evening Cass!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:46 Morning!
Morning Av!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Blehh!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
You okay, Lotus?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeh I gots ma bun :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
TIL NOW I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU AND NOW IT CHILLS ME TO THE BONE HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE


I wanna make another banner, other than the errand I'm caught up :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:14
Reducio
TIL NOW I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU AND NOW IT CHILLS ME TO THE BONE HOW DO I GET YOU ALONE


I wanna make another banner, other than the errand I'm caught up :D
ooh, which type of banner

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I like the one i made for the pride errand but I am horrible with bright vivid colors because I always felt like aesthetically it wasn't as pleasing to look at, but I was playing with colors that were outside my comfort zone too so :nod:

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.