What does it mean to you?
cemetery... IM SORRY
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
What does it mean to you?
Grave
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
What does it mean to you?
ghost
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
What does it mean to you?
haunt
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Heights
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
What does it mean to you?
Giraffe
Your soul is so beautiful, mind if i devour it?
โC.H.
What does it mean to you?
YouTube
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก