OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:01
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:58
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24

Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah
Huh?
Hey are you one of her friends?
Yeah, Lav’s sister right?
I owled you

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, I am sleeby. I woke up more tired than I would normally be. I'm probably gonna get fussed at for it later but oh well, I grabbed one of those yogurt thingies (yk like uhh the one with the bunny on it but this one had the minions) and just ate it, now upstairs XD for the next while

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
REMY! BUNNY!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Nicolas Cage is the newest Spiderman in Spider-Noir look it up

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
I got my pet!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:35 REMY! BUNNY!!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:35 REMY! BUNNY!!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes the Lotus Flower 🌺*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:35 REMY! BUNNY!!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?
Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
*boops Remy*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock