Let's Chat!
I owled youBriar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:01Yeah, Lav’s sister right?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:00Hey are you one of her friends?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:58Huh?
Let's Chat!
Good morning, I am sleeby. I woke up more tired than I would normally be. I'm probably gonna get fussed at for it later but oh well, I grabbed one of those yogurt thingies (yk like uhh the one with the bunny on it but this one had the minions) and just ate it, now upstairs XD for the next while
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
REMY! BUNNY!!
Let's Chat!
Nicolas Cage is the newest Spiderman in Spider-Noir look it up
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
I got my pet!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Let's Chat!
Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
*