OOC Let's Chat!

Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel Brooks

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:28 Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel Brooks
Hubert might be good or Tristan ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:40
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:28 Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel Brooks
Hubert might be good or Tristan ^^
Hmm I might do Tristan

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
:]

*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:50
:]

*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!
Night brook!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
EVERYONE, PLEASE ATTEMPT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Nicolas Cage as Spiderman

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 07:59 Nicolas Cage as Spiderman
Well maybe

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 08:01
Angel O'Connor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 07:59 Nicolas Cage as Spiderman
Well maybe
maybe what he is .. Spider-Noir

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:50
:]

*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!
Night brook!
Hey Lily