Let's Chat!
That makes senseLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:46There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43aw I see :< that sounds rlly challengingLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38LEEEEX![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
But if it isn't that urgent then... maybe ya don't need to finish it all today? Just ta give yourself a little more rest time cus sleep is important too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I'ma do that. If I'm free and still have my computer, I always have time to work on the slides then.Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:03That makes senseLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:46There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43aw I see :< that sounds rlly challengingLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
LEEEEX![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?![]()
But if it isn't that urgent then... maybe ya don't need to finish it all today? Just ta give yourself a little more rest time cus sleep is important too![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
LOOK ALIVE HUMANS…or aliens I don’t really know…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Well see im
Let's Chat!
BRIIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
...
Srsly?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You suffered on disc too
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Wee! I'm writing a lotus bunny post!!