Let's Chat!
It was good we watched the Princess brideLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:05Okay, that answers what I was gonna ask you then, lol-Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:04 Hullo all I was asleep most of the day and spent the rest at my partner's place :3
How was it, if you're comfortable with sharing?
Let's Chat!
I’m so excited for my second gen. My PC and iNPC have a unique story I haven’t had the chance to RP before, so I’m very excited!
(still got about 4 years though!
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo Lily
Let's Chat!
Hey Lotus!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Lillian!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
G'night Avery!
Let's Chat!
goodnight avery!
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆