Let's Chat!
OOH!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
mornongggg
𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:44lmao no
I picked Thérèse Eve Laurent and Oleksandra "Saska" Vsevolodovna Ivanova
oooo these are pretty names
Let's Chat!
.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Morning Aurora!
Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason
Let's Chat!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason
Let's Chat!
BROOK!! thank you!! Oleksandra would HATE going by her full name lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:12Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:44lmao no
I picked Thérèse Eve Laurent and Oleksandra "Saska" Vsevolodovna Ivanovaoooo these are pretty names