OOC Let's Chat!

idk about lucky, Remy is related to Clark :pensive: and Clark was her tormentor :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:46
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
:P if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.
:smirk: maybe that's how Silas will gain the advantage then. also just looked at your stats and they're not what I expected, that's very low stamina for a part-giant and str isn't even maxed, I think Silas could win

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:05
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:46
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
:P if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.
:smirk: maybe that's how Silas will gain the advantage then. also just looked at your stats and they're not what I expected, that's very low stamina for a part-giant and str isn't even maxed, I think Silas could win
XD well it would've been more of a min-max thing if prat didn't help me create his stat array for the next 7 years :D- plus there's a reason I originally did not plan on him having spells XD- he was meant to bludgeon not turn to stone

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:05
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:46
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
:P if its a duel, Remy is so getting his butt kicked. Literally in this Detention thread right now, he only has someone else's wand right now, he didn't bring his own.
:smirk: maybe that's how Silas will gain the advantage then. also just looked at your stats and they're not what I expected, that's very low stamina for a part-giant and str isn't even maxed, I think Silas could win
XD well it would've been more of a min-max thing if prat didn't help me create his stat array for the next 7 years :D- plus there's a reason I originally did not plan on him having spells XD- he was meant to bludgeon not turn to stone
:eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Claire's second year ability recently got approved. Guess what it is! No peeking! ;)

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
Claire Ducasse wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:41 Claire's second year ability recently got approved. Guess what it is! No peeking! ;)
calming presence?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:42
Claire Ducasse wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:41 Claire's second year ability recently got approved. Guess what it is! No peeking! ;)
calming presence?
No! Again?

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
Lovely Creature?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 22:45 Lovely Creature?
Yep! :chocogrenouille:

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
I was gonna guess terrible presence :D

also my brother used my microsoft account balance to buy a non-guarenteed item in a game :((((

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.