Let's Chat!
Im okayYexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:38Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T
No worries
Let's Chat!
im gladLily Young wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:44Im okayYexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:38Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T
No worries
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Hey
Let's Chat!
Hi!

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Let's Chat!
officially signed Eden up for Quidditch
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?![]()
![]()
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Well, Remy didn't do a first good impression doing the middle finger at the headmaster and being a menace.Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
uh huh. sure.Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:36Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?![]()
![]()
I is good I no hur people, they lie
![]()
I knowDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:36Well, Remy didn't do a first good impression doing the middle finger at the headmaster and being a menace.Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like RemyDenise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13Hi!
It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!