OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:19 Sure I have an inpc plans but I've got to work on it more
they're going to Castelo right?? (I actually do not know where you are sending them but definitely consider castelo)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:57
Ruby Cazares wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:23
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
Dude genuinely how do you remember your account names I would die trying to login…
They’re all really unique though!
They're my characters, of course I know their names :lol: it's the passwords that I sometimes forget, but they're all saved on my phone. And yeah, in particular my iNPC names are long because they're Russian
But still when they were new, you were bound to forget how to spell their names! During Claire's first couple weeks I kept forgetting how to spell her last name.
Yeah, I did struggle at first with Slava's (Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky) but after a few days I got it ^^
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:12
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
I was gonna say *I don’t recognize this professor* but hi Ruby!
Slava's much too scatterbrained and unable to focus, he wouldn't make a great professor :lol: and hi

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky I memorised it :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii everyone!!! Helping with my sister's birthday party, sadly inactive for a bit today *cries*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:26 @Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky I memorised it :wow:
Impressive if you actually did :lol: usually it's only people he's friends with/who I thread with who have to learn it.
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:27 Hiii everyone!!! Helping with my sister's birthday party, sadly inactive for a bit today *cries*
Have fun!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y’all!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Lily!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:20
Lotus Lively wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:19 Sure I have an inpc plans but I've got to work on it more
they're going to Castelo right?? (I actually do not know where you are sending them but definitely consider castelo)
Nahh I've looked and the one I have the most plans for is going to Koldovstoretz but that's gonna be years from now bc I have to finish everything for him but I might make one to use while I wait

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:34 Hello Lily!
Hey Yexian! Hru?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:36
Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:34 Hello Lily!
Hey Yexian! Hru?
Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..