OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Lex

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Cassie!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Oh…nice to meet you!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:54 Morning!
Morning Av!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
good morning hoomans

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:58
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol
oh well i stole it 😌

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Heyo leo!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:58
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 May 2026, 14:56 good morning hoomans
Hey that was my line! Jk lol
oh well i stole it 😌
*mock gasp* Sir you did NOT just offend a queen.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe