OOC Let's Chat!

Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:56
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:55 LILY
ANGEL!!
I'm scheduled for game 7 in dueling
Woah, that's good!!! Congrats!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Why is this chat so dead lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:23 Why is this chat so dead lol
its as dead as i did when i died yesterday

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:23 Why is this chat so dead lol
its as dead as i did when i died yesterday
Huh that doesn't make sense Lils

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:23 Why is this chat so dead lol
its as dead as i did when i died yesterday
Huh that doesn't make sense Lils
well, u remember u ate billy? and then u died after saving him, and then lauren died to save you, so i revived everyone at the cost of my death

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:23 Why is this chat so dead lol
Girl I swear I are the most chronically online person I know

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 10:23 Why is this chat so dead lol
Girl I swear I are the most chronically online person I know
No actually I come on here for 2 mins then leave

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Still better than nothing!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
hello there

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:56
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:55 LILY
ANGEL!!
I'm scheduled for game 7 in dueling
I'm with you!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency