Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-24

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

Am I too soft or is the world too cruel?

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles