OOC Let's Chat!

Image posted by the member

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Hunt down what now-?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
:shock:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:54
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
:shock:
*smirks*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:54
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
:shock:
*smirks*
Seriously? I hope I am not on it

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 06:13
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:54
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40

OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
:shock:
*smirks*
Seriously? I hope I am not on it
Me too

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
Wow! who is the victim??

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
well I'm in game seven of the Duelling championship

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock