Name a fictional character A-Z!

Jack Skellington

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Katniss Everdeen

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Lily Potter

---𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂♡

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Michael Scott

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Norman from that uhh guy who can see ghosts or somth

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Odie from Garfield @Chatt Auclair ya mean ParaNorman!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

Name a fictional character A-Z!
PeetaHunger Games

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quirrel

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Raditz (Dragon Ball Z)
Last edited by Kai Hepner on 31 May 2026, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Silas Holmes

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.