Let's Chat!
HRU??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IM really good, Wbu?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:58Hiya! Hru?Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56*tackles* EMMYYYY
Hi Laasya!
IM REALLY GOODDD!!! Drafting a bday partayyy for emiiiAvery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:58I'M GOODDDDDDDDD!! HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUU????????Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56*tackles* EMMYYYY
Hi Laasya!
Hiya Laasya!
Let's Chat!
good! you?
Let's Chat!
Good as well!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I’m good, thanks! How about you?
Let's Chat!
Am good as well!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:17I’m good, thanks! How about you?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
That's just annoying. Honestly, I wish people didn't do this. This always happens. Especially with plays T-T I remember when once during practices our teacher in charge had cancelled practice even when half the cast come to practice. It was a waste of our time and energy. All of us had cancelled important events to come. It is truly frustrating when they do this.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
Let's Chat!
Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 17:27Thats terrible! They need to tell people these things beforehand. I understand how you feel, happened in wrestling a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 May 2026, 16:12 I mad so I need to rant
I had a rehearsal for a play scheduled for today. However this was a rehearsal that wasn't on the OG calendar so I had signed up to volunteer at my library. When I realized that the two overlapped a few days ago, I had to cancel volunteering. However at 10:30 last night, when I was in bed sleeping, the theater sent out that only main characters were called, and I'm in ensemble. This means I cleared a volunteer opportunity I was really excited to do for nothing. Its honestly really annoying because I'm centering my schedule to that I can be free for rehearsals I don't even need to go to. I wish we could be told way more in advance than the day before. I'm fairly sure they know who will be called for a rehearsal, they just don't do it until the night before
You wrestle?