Let's Chat!
Am fine, bit tired...u?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
School is going to start soon, and I'm not prepared; I didn't even touch the dam holiday homeworkLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49Am fine, bit tired...u?
I mean if you get the reference
Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people
Let's Chat!
Same, it will start in about a week, and rn I am trying not to stress out due to my presentations........ ofc i do, am a big pjo fanEthan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:51School is going to start soon, and I'm not prepared; I didn't even touch the dam holiday homeworkLily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49Am fine, bit tired...u?
I mean if you get the reference
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*tackles* EMMYYYY
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56*tackles* EMMYYYY
Hi Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Hiya! Hru?Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56*tackles* EMMYYYY
Hi Laasya!
Let's Chat!
LASSIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'M GOODDDDDDDDD!! HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUU????????Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56*tackles* EMMYYYY
Hi Laasya!
Hiya Laasya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |