OOC Let's Chat!

Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:45Hello
Hey Ethan!
Hey Lily how's life?
Am fine, bit tired...u?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:45Hello
Hey Ethan!
Hey Lily how's life?
Am fine, bit tired...u?
School is going to start soon, and I'm not prepared; I didn't even touch the dam holiday homework
I mean if you get the reference

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:49
Ethan Myers wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:45Hello
Hey Ethan!
Hey Lily how's life?
Am fine, bit tired...u?
School is going to start soon, and I'm not prepared; I didn't even touch the dam holiday homework
I mean if you get the reference
Same, it will start in about a week, and rn I am trying not to stress out due to my presentations........ ofc i do, am a big pjo fan

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!
Hi Laasya!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!
Hi Laasya!
Hiya! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57 :cute:
LASSIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 30 May 2026, 15:44 Morning!
*tackles* AVVVV
*tackles* EMMYYYY
HOW ARE YOUUUUU????????????!!
Hi Laasya!
I'M GOODDDDDDDDD!! HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUU????????

Hiya Laasya!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
LILS!! AV!!