OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37

HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:29 Heyoo :wow:
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN
EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
Hru??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39

EXCUSE ME >:/

LEXXX :wow: LILZAROOOOO :wow:
:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41

:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
Bri! No egg throwing

sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3
Its karma…
|
|
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡
═════════════════
|
|
and it’s pronounced HA
wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41

:tongueangry:
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42

NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
*turns into fire and burns him*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42

NUH UH MARTIAN :biggrin:
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
OH ITS ON HOOMAN
*throws a shark on him*
*teaches shark the baby shark dance* :cute:
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint and Image posted by the member on him
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint* :cute:
Same boring tricks :wise: yall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs* :grin:
Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9