Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39EXCUSE ME >:/
LEXXXLILZAROOOOO
![]()
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NUH UH MARTIANBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39EXCUSE ME >:/
LEXXXLILZAROOOOO
![]()
![]()
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42NUH UH MARTIANBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39EXCUSE ME >:/
LEXXXLILZAROOOOO
![]()
![]()
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42NUH UH MARTIANBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:41![]()
YOU ARE A HOOMAN AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hru??!!Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:39EXCUSE ME >:/
LEXXXLILZAROOOOO
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42NUH UH MARTIAN![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*![]()
on him
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Bri! No egg throwingBriar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42NUH UH MARTIAN![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*![]()
on him
sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3Its karma… |
| | |
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡ ═════════════════ |
| | |
and it’s pronounced HA wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9 |
Let's Chat!
*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42NUH UH MARTIAN![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*![]()
on him
Same boring tricks
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*turns into fire and burns him*Joseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
NUH UH MARTIAN![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*![]()
on him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Woah woah chillax boy, no egg fights OR paint fights hereJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:48*pulls out paint vacuum from previous fight with Lilz and sucks up all the paint*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:45*slaps the shark and throws 10 buckets of green paint andJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43*teaches shark the baby shark dance*Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:43OH ITS ON HOOMANJoseph Sims wrote: 30 May 2026, 13:42
NUH UH MARTIAN![]()
I wouldn't be so sure about that :>
*zaps Bri with minion shrink ray*
*throws a shark on him*![]()
on him
![]()
Same boring tricksyall never learn-
*blasts Bri with concentrated beam of green paint*
*lets new Sharky friend eat eggs*![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |