OOC Let's Chat!

I hate Bianca

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Did the site switch to the French version for a bit because I couldn’t even log in for a short bit lol

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:43 Did the site switch to the French version for a bit because I couldn’t even log in for a short bit lol
zach did some updates
He said this on discord:
The coffee is steaming, and the site migration is about to begin! It’ll be unavailable for about an hour. Wish me luck.
And this was said on discord announcements
# **A Reminder Re: Site Outage**

Just to reiterate and assuage any concerns, Zach (the site owner/developer) is moving servers today. This will result in a better and faster H.io, but also an outage. **The site is currently down, most likely for about an hour.**

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:44
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:43 Did the site switch to the French version for a bit because I couldn’t even log in for a short bit lol
zach did some updates
He said this on discord:
The coffee is steaming, and the site migration is about to begin! It’ll be unavailable for about an hour. Wish me luck.
And this was said on discord announcements
# **A Reminder Re: Site Outage**

Just to reiterate and assuage any concerns, Zach (the site owner/developer) is moving servers today. This will result in a better and faster H.io, but also an outage. **The site is currently down, most likely for about an hour.**
Yeah that happened to me as well

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:44
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:43 Did the site switch to the French version for a bit because I couldn’t even log in for a short bit lol
zach did some updates
He said this on discord:
The coffee is steaming, and the site migration is about to begin! It’ll be unavailable for about an hour. Wish me luck.
And this was said on discord announcements
# **A Reminder Re: Site Outage**

Just to reiterate and assuage any concerns, Zach (the site owner/developer) is moving servers today. This will result in a better and faster H.io, but also an outage. **The site is currently down, most likely for about an hour.**
Yeah that happened to me as well
Same

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:44
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:43 Did the site switch to the French version for a bit because I couldn’t even log in for a short bit lol
zach did some updates
He said this on discord:
The coffee is steaming, and the site migration is about to begin! It’ll be unavailable for about an hour. Wish me luck.
And this was said on discord announcements
# **A Reminder Re: Site Outage**

Just to reiterate and assuage any concerns, Zach (the site owner/developer) is moving servers today. This will result in a better and faster H.io, but also an outage. **The site is currently down, most likely for about an hour.**
Yeah that happened to me as well
Same
Same here, and right when I was in my owls-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
There was a planned site outage for everyone guys...

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Legit though, not being able to have discord, I thought we made the site crash, lmao-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Well not everyone got the planned out memo I am one of them And I don't use discord often

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 10:51 Well not everyone got the planned out memo I am one of them And I don't use discord often
Fr

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."