OOC Let's Chat!

ANYONE GOT A CELEB I SHOULD DRAW IM WORKING ON JENNA RN

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:35 ANYONE GOT A CELEB I SHOULD DRAW IM WORKING ON JENNA RN
ASSAA

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:35 ANYONE GOT A CELEB I SHOULD DRAW IM WORKING ON JENNA RN
Tom Ellis

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 08:35 ANYONE GOT A CELEB I SHOULD DRAW IM WORKING ON JENNA RN
Hugh Jackman!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Lotus*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:02 *pokes Lotus*
ANGELL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILY!!

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:05 LILY!!
Hru??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:05
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:05 LILY!!
Hru??!!
a bit tired its 3am rn

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:05
Angel O'Connor wrote: 30 May 2026, 09:05 LILY!!
Hru??!!
a bit tired its 3am rn
GO AND SLEEP RN

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9