OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
How you doing, bro?
I'm good I'm currently looking into getting a pokemon binder for all my cards :3 my sib keeps telling me to get a VaultX one

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:59
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
How you doing, bro?
I'm good I'm currently looking into getting a pokemon binder for all my cards :3 my sib keeps telling me to get a VaultX one
Nice! I got one too if you ever wanna rant, even if I may not know too much from falling in and out of it.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I thought about getting a binder with card pockets because I thought maybe one day I could put the cards I do have from MTG in there- I don’t play I just bought them on eBay- and use them for some visualizations one day if I need it for dnd

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
I got a bunch from a cousin, ig? From someone I know as an uncle's daughter, but don't know exact relationship. I'ma still say cousin, ig?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya friends!
Got a little break from hio and now I'm back. I'm really just as clueless as before rn.
Does anyone mind letting me know the stuff I can/should do rn?
I'm replying to the left-off threads for now, so apart from that, what am I supposed to do to get back on track? Yeah, just some ideas before I start looking into a bunch of forums to catch up.
Something about the stats, or not sure if I should register again to move up a year and (I think I read somewhere a while ago our trunk will be updated by us ourselves?)

Thanks to whoever might answer and read :)


OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:16
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:59
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
How you doing, bro?
I'm good I'm currently looking into getting a pokemon binder for all my cards :3 my sib keeps telling me to get a VaultX one
Nice! I got one too if you ever wanna rant, even if I may not know too much from falling in and out of it.
I got a japanese card recently from my friend

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

OOC Let's Chat!
They unregistered you? Yeah, you gotta go through the update form for adding stats and that if you didn't know

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:42 They unregistered you? Yeah, you gotta go through the update form for adding stats and that if you didn't know
You talking about me or……??

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:47
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 02:42 They unregistered you? Yeah, you gotta go through the update form for adding stats and that if you didn't know
You talking about me or……??
Nah, Carina. Idk...? #HalfAsleep...?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm deff gonna get one bc the pokemon I like don't really have many cards and I just wanna keep up with the ones I do have I'm mostly looking for litten and lopunny at this point and somewhere I can keep them all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff