Name a fictional character A-Z!

Ponyo

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Queen of Hearts

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rapunzel

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Sam Winchester spn :drool2:

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Timon

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Upin

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Velma

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wanda

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander Bly

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Y'shtola (Final Fantasy)

Sta✧ 8 | Eva ✧ 8 | Str ✧ 3 | Wis ✧ 8 | Arc ✧ 5 | Acc ✧ 8
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)