Food Game

Nachos

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Sage

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

Food Game
Egg yolk

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Tuna

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3

Food Game
(Tuna doesn't start with k?)

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

Food Game
[It does in...Greek? Ha! I don't even know what word I was looking at. Let's change that...]

kimchi

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3

Food Game
Italian sauce

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Eagles.

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.

Food Game
Salmon

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
nectarine

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3