Name a fictional character A-Z!

ALVIN

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bat Velasquez from the Shadowhunter series

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Catwoman

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daphne Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Eric Cartman

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Fives

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Name a fictional character A-Z!
George of the jungle

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hermes from PJO

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ichabod Crane

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
James Moriarty from Young Sherlock/Sherlock Holmes

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.