Name a fictional character A-Z!

Professor Malik from Young Sherlock

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quasimodo

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rapunzel

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Shelly from dandy’s world

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Trevor! (nevilles toad)

~you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love~

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Unown from Pokemon

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Venom from Marvel

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Winnie the pooh

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” Dumbledore

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xena

Sta✧ 8 | Eva ✧ 8 | Str ✧ 3 | Wis ✧ 8 | Arc ✧ 5 | Acc ✧ 8
Evasive Maneuvers | Wandmaker (+3 Arc)

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yoda

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency