Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-50

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52

encyclopedia
"A man with a mastered mind can conquer anything"
STA|7 EVA|7 STR|5 WIS|10 ARC|6 ACC|7

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-55

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-57

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9