What does it mean to you?

Gold medal

---𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂♡

What does it mean to you?
Winning

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

What does it mean to you?
champion

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

What does it mean to you?
Neoni

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
Duo

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

What does it mean to you?
Trio

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Golden

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Kpop demon hunters

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

What does it mean to you?
Child

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Toys

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency