Name a fictional character A-Z!

Zach from Carmen Sandiago

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aegon Targaryen from hotd/got

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Boscha from The Owl House

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cassian - ACOTAR

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Darwin from TAWOG/WWWOG

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Edalyn Clawthorn from The Owl House

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Festus -HOO

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Garfield

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hephaestus

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Inspector Gadget if you saw the show I bet the theme song is stuck in your head now

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock