Name a fictional character A-Z!
Qibli from Wings of Fire
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Roo from Winnie the Pooh
| ๐ ๐ ๐๐ด๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ | โDilly dally, shilly shallyโ |
๐๐ท๐พ๐ฟ๐ ๐ ๐ |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Scaramouche from Genshin
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tifa from ff7 final fantasy
| ๐ ๐ ๐๐ด๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ | โDilly dally, shilly shallyโ |
๐๐ท๐พ๐ฟ๐ ๐ ๐ |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Uzumaki Naruto
" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Viktor from Arcane
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wonder woman from DC
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xenophilius Lovegood - Harry potter Im sure I misspelled that but o well
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium