Name a fictional character A-Z!

A platypus..wait no
PERRY THE PLATYPUS

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Qibli from Wings of Fire

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Roo from Winnie the Pooh

๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šˆ
โ€œDilly dally, shilly shallyโ€
๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Scaramouche from Genshin

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tifa from ff7 final fantasy

๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šˆ
โ€œDilly dally, shilly shallyโ€
๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Uzumaki Naruto

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Viktor from Arcane

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wonder woman from DC

---๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚โ™ก

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xenophilius Lovegood - Harry potter Im sure I misspelled that but o well

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yang Gwan-sik from When life gives you tangerines

hello rp wit me please