Profile picture rating

10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
12/10

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

Profile picture rating
9/10

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Profile picture rating
8/10

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Profile picture rating
9/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
8/10

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Profile picture rating
9/10

~ Eclipse Novalite ~

Profile picture rating
8/10

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈
“Dilly dally, shilly shally”
𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Profile picture rating
10/10

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Profile picture rating
10/10

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈
“Dilly dally, shilly shally”
𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𓆝 𓆟 𓆞