Name a fictional character A-Z!

Fluttershy (MLP)

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Garmadon (Ninjago)

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hyacinth Bridgerton from Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Isha (Arcane)

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jinx (Arcane)

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kaidou (One Piece :wink3: )

Per Legatum, Perfectionem
Through Legacy, Perfection
the girl with the broken laurel,
Avery Alivette Avazando
stamina 3 | evasion 5 | strength 4
wisdom 9 | arc power 8 | accuracy 6

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Lalaloopsies

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Mulan

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nick from Olodeon

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Obi-Wan Kenobi

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock