Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3
You can succeed if you try. Determination, faith, courage, daring and passion - You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry, Set Gryffindors apart.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |