Name a fictional character A-Z!

Viktor from Arcane

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wizard of Oz

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xeno from Dr Stone

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yennefer from the Witcher series

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zuko from Avatar The Last Airbender

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Adrien Agreste from Miraculous

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Captain America Marvel

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Discord from MLP

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Edna from The Incredibles

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.