Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bulbasaur (first thing that came to mind lol)
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ciri from the Witcher series
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daedalus from Percy Jackson and Greek mythology
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Fred Weasley
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
George Weasley
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hector from the Iliad
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
James Maddison from Hamilton does he count
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kairi Sane from WWE She's technically a character so...
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |