What does it mean to you?

Donuts :doubt:

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

What does it mean to you?
Frosting

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." β€” George Bernard Shaw

What does it mean to you?
The snowman

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Corn cob

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

What does it mean to you?
Popcorn

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

What does it mean to you?
CHICKEN AGAIN

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

What does it mean to you?
Dave's hot chicken

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
KFC

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Gravy :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Thanksgiving

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe