What does it mean to you?
Donuts
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
What does it mean to you?
Frosting
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." β George Bernard Shaw
What does it mean to you?
Corn cob
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
What does it mean to you?
Popcorn
What does it mean to you?
CHICKEN AGAIN
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
What does it mean to you?
KFC
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
What does it mean to you?
Thanksgiving
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |