Girls VS Boys!
9
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
10
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
11
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
13
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Girls VS Boys!
14
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 21 May 2026, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
15
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 21 May 2026, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
16
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
17
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |