Girls VS Boys!

37

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
38

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
39

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
38 MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

~~Belive yourself~~ ~~You can do it ~~ "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."-Albert Einstein Image posted by the member

Girls VS Boys!
39

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
40

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
41

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
42

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
43

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
44

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.