Girls VS Boys!
22 you can do that?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
23. Not in a row individually would you mind if I mentioned you and said that I tapped you on the shoulder and pointed towards like trash bags, and brooms?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
24 great then!
and sure you can!
and sure you can!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
25 Kay thanks!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
26 anytime!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
27 posted gotta go!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
28 byee!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
30!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |