Girls VS Boys!

43

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
44

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
45

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
46

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
47

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
48

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
49!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
50
Nice one, James gals! Anyways, proved our point, I'm done for today :biggrin:

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
0!!
haha, two wins back to back

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
1

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes