Girls VS Boys!

7

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
8

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
9

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
8

Gryffindor's cause trouble so there you go...

Girls VS Boys!
9

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
I hate girs!!!!!! 8

Gryffindor's cause trouble so there you go...

Girls VS Boys!
9 oh really?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
10
Hating us won't help you
Last edited by Miren Hawthorn on 20 May 2026, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Girls VS Boys!
11

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
12

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency