Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-91
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-92 ( are we winning? )
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-93 yup! only 7 points till -100!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-95
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-99
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100!!!
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait