Profile picture rating
4/10 just not my style
Gryffindor's cause trouble so there you go...
Profile picture rating
5/10
Reducio
kind of scary:sweatingbullets:
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw
Profile picture rating
7/10
“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” —G. K. Chesterton
Profile picture rating
8/10 Very different! I like it
Profile picture rating
6/10
Reducio
I really think it's cool, the colors are just a bit bright.
Jay Ophelia
Slytherin, First Year
"we are the breakers, legacy makers"
Profile picture rating
4/10 Neat, but not my style.
Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason
Profile picture rating
7.9/10 cutee
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 Love it!
Profile picture rating
9/10 CUTE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |