Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-79

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-83

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81

Gryffindor's cause trouble so there you go...

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
I like -80 more then -79 just saaaying :meninblack: