How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8883747279499938580/10 thanks a lot Jose!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
827262626727373626262627282882737373737363727/10 anytime :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
67895043987654839048756483904857489058567/10 where is everyone else

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8272736362828282727282892929292828272622773636363/10 occupied with the da daily troubles of life :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
921891372/10 BRIAR MAH LOVEE

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
192919199292929292922282829292992929292/10
MARCI! WHERE IS OUR OPEHILA? ALAS, SHE NEEDS TO REUNITE WITH HAMLET

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
91284978383787897887878443447137483784789788478439843/10

WHERE HATH SHE GONE? OH POOR HAMLET I was about to say Hamilton lol XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
88273747738202001039840/10 CELAA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
109999000000000000/10
AH, TIS HIS LOOKS THAT SAVE HIM, HE DOESNT DESERVE OUR OPHELIA
Lolll

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe